This policy is effective from 09/05/2023.
We collect certain information about you when you use www.midnightmoon.uk
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and use of this website
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us including in relation to bookings made or vouchers purchased
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Security of your personal data:
- We will not share any of your personal information with any other organisations for any purposes and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
- We will take reasonable measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- However, transmitting data over the internet is never completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Disclosure of Information:
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees or subcontractors where it is necessary for the delivery of the services purchased.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- where we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
Links to other websites:
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Providing such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.